You can find below the answers to our most frequently asked questions. If there's anything else you'd like to ask, contact us
We currently accept the following payment methods online
- Direct Deposit
No, currently pick up is not available.
If you have purchased your item online and elected to pick up in store please wait for a confirmation that your order is ready before visiting us. This will usually be in the form of a phone call and/or email.
If you received an item that's wrong, damaged or otherwise not as described, you should contact Azod Australia on 03 8582 1878. Please have your order number handy. We can then attempt to replace/repair the item or offer a refund.
If you change your mind during our inital 14 Day Easy Return Period please contact 03 8582 1878 and we can arrange a return for you. Please have your order number handy.
If however you decide you do not want the item anymore after our 14 Easy Returns Period we are NOT obligated to accept a return.
All our products come with FREE delivery Australia Wide.
Once the order has been processed and dispatched please refer to the following Australia Post Delivery table for an estimate of delivery times.
Please Note: these are estimates only and reflect Australia Posts typical timeframes. Delivery times do not include weekends and public holidays. Due to possible unforseen circumstances please allow an extra couple of days to receive your order.
All orders must be signed for when you receive them. If you are not home to accept delivery Australia Post will leave a notification usually in your letter box to inform you a delivery has been attempted. You will then be directed to your nearest Australia Post Office for collection.
Please bring along some ID, for identification purposes.
Yes. Once the order has been dispatched, you will be issued with a tracking consignment number.
Please allow 1 business day for your tracking number to show up in Australia Post's tracking system.
We offer a 3 Month Warranty. Please refer to our Returns & Warranty Policy at the bottom of our website for more information.
Our products are generally refurbished items sourced locally in Australia and overseas. Items may have superfical scratches and/or scuff marks.
All items are unlocked and tested before they are dispatched.
We also have new items in stock. These items will be labelled as NEW items on the website.
We are currently open from 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Grade "A" : Devices are 100% functional, fully tested and factory unlocked. The screen is in very good condition both cosmetically and functionally. There may be a few minor scuffs and scratches on the side or back of the device. Overall the condition is A grade.
- Grade "B" : Devices are 100% functional, fully tested and factory unlocked. Devices will show signs of use including scratches, dents, and scuffs. It is recommended to purchase a cover which will hide any imperfections. Overall the condition is B grade.
- Grade "C" : Device powers on and LCD working. Devices are not 100% functional, they may have minor faults including faulty Touch ID, LCD Screen Burn-in or other issues. They power up, are fully tested and factory unlocked. Devices will show signs of use including scratches, dents, and scuffs. It is recommended to purchase a cover which will hide any imperfections. Overall the condition is C grade. No returns are provided on these items as they are described as having faults and are picked at random.
- We strongly recommend that all customers pay for shipping Insurance to cover any losses that may occur during the shipping process. If your parcel is deemed 'lost in transit' AZOD AUSTRALIA will NOT accept responsibility for this and you will NOT be entitled to a refund.
- Yes, we can ship to a PO BOX